Wednesday, April 01, 2009

Did you know that the book Dianetics was just released in 50 new languages? Yes - it's true! This book is already being used in more than 160 nations, and now, even more, NEW cultures can use Dianetics and reap the benefits!

Call us at (818) 995-3460 for your language and we will be sure to get you your copy of Dianetics.

Love,
Erica
******
"Prior to reading Dianetics I had been searching for a long time, and everywhere, to find answers to questions about life, and human behavior and myself. You name it - I tried it: self improvement, healing, motivational books, etc. But it wasn't until I saw Dianetics that I realized for the first time that the subject of the mind is not a mystery. I have pursued the subject of Dianetics and now I am Clear and can clear others as well. I have never felt so stable and able to think so clearly. Now I make my life go the way I want it to." N.F.

******
"After the first five hours of Dianetics counseling I was very impressed. I went home to call my mother and wow - it was the first normal understanding I have had with my mother in years - maybe ever. I spent an hour on the phone discovering the person who is my mother. The anger inside me was gone! Then, a couple of days later, I realized I was no longer bothered by my allergies and asthma that I have always had before. I had spent thousands of dollars for fancy allergy treatments over the years and here it was totally cured after only five hours of remarkable Dianetics. Now I am a Dianetics counselor and I have seen incredible changes and miracles! Dianetics is great!" M.P.

No comments: